Guess what – another perfect holiday for Boo-Shaw Bakery celebrations – National Cookie Exchange Day! On this day, many people throw cookie exchange parties where lots of folks get together to trade a few delicious, often home-baked cookies! But Boo-Shaw Bakery is here to make this day even easier and more fun for you – order your cookies from Boo-Shaw Bakery’s awesome selection!!
Here are a few interesting facts about National Cookie Exchange Day:
- This day was created to encourage people to share their favorite cookies with family and friends.
- Cookies have been baked and exchanged since ancient times as an offering or gift, perfect for holiday gatherings!
- It is also a great way to create memories and traditions with your loved ones through food.
- If you want to celebrate Cookie Exchange Day but don’t want to leave your house, consider sending an edible gift like cookies or other desserts through mail. Boo-Shaw Bakery can help with some fantastic gifts!
So, plan on sending some cookie gifts or going to some delightful Cookie Exchanges – or even plan on hosting your own party! Here are some fun rules you can ask your guests to follow for your party (or make up your own). The main goal is to enjoy and have fun.
- Bring at least 2-3 dozen cookies (or more if you have lots of people coming to your party.) It’s nice for all guests to go home with 3 or 4 cookies of each type and perhaps taste some at the party!
- Print out copies of the recipe to share if you home-baked your cookies or share the shop/company you ordered from if necessary.
- Arrange cookies in a basket or platter (be creative!).
- Bring a large container to carry away your cookies.
- Holiday attire is encouraged. Pull out those bells or light up shirts / necklaces.
- RSVP as soon as possible with the type of cookies you’re bringing (so we don’t have duplicates).
- Prizes included for the tastiest cookie, most creative, most festive and more!
- Have fun and eat delicious cookies with friends!
There are so many ways to enjoy the holidays together and sharing food / desserts is often universal enjoyment to all religions, holiday celebrators and people!!