We here are Boo-Shaw Bakery found this day/week, ‘Hunt for Happiness‘ and would love to encourage everyone to celebrate it with us! This is not about “always being over-joyed with happiness” or “always experiencing a level of euphoria,” but it is about appreciating all of the little things in life. It’s about finding joy each day in the simple things. . . Honestly, we here at Boo-Shaw Bakery feel that one simple joy is enjoying the perfect treat / dessert by yourself or with others! And of course we’ll recommend Boo-Shaw Bakery cookies/desserts as the perfect treat!
How else can you celebrate Hunt for Happiness Week? We found some great recommendations on National Day Calendar website. Why don’t you give a few of these suggestions a try and maybe even post your happiness discoveries on social media with the tag #HuntForHappinessWeek to encourage others to learn about and celebrate this week!
- Who are the people in your life that bring you happiness? Seeing (or talking to) them might bring you joy.
- When you walk into work, do you feel surrounded by supportive peers? At the end of the day, you may feel satisfied with a job well done.
- Have you experienced a sense of peace when meditating or praying? A spiritual connection is often an essential part of overall happiness.
- Taking care of your health and connecting to the outdoors improves your physical well being.
- Develop community connections and social activities that broaden your horizons.
- Identify your favorite activities and pursue them more often.
- Review your finances. While money doesn’t buy happiness, learning how to manage the money we do make helps us to create security in our lives.
No matter how you choose to celebrate this day, know that we at Boo-Shaw Bakery feel working on happiness can be a long lasting benefit for everyone. Never stop trying to find the joys both big and small. (and don’t forget to include Boo-Shaw Bakery cookies to help find happiness). 😉