Get ready for a fun celebration at home :). Sunday, January 29th is National Puzzle Day! We here at Boo-Shaw Bakery think this is the perfect day to grab some friends, grab some snacks and a complex puzzle and find the space to create a masterpiece puzzle together! And of course one of the perfect snacks to enjoy while challenging your brain is Boo-Shaw Bakery cookies!!
This can be a fun way to stimulate your mind with friends and just hang out in the home having a good time. In 2002, Jodi Jill created National Puzzle Day as a way to share her enjoyment of puzzles. As a syndicated newspaper puzzle maker and professional quiz maker, Jodi Jill developed classroom lesson plans especially for the observance and the popularity has grown year after year.
National Day Calendar has a few interesting ways to share this clever day other than a jigsaw puzzle:
HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalPuzzleDay
- Invite a friend to put a puzzle together with you.
- Try a new puzzle game or revisit an old one.
- Create a puzzle game.
- Visit the National Day Calendar Classroom for numerous puzzles and projects.
- Use #NationalPuzzleDay to post on social media.
- Focus your mind on these 7 Puzzling Mysteries from History.