We here at Boo-Shaw Bakery would like to wish you and yours a very Happy Valentine’s Day tomorrow, February 14th!! This should be a day we all learn to love one another just a little bit more. 💝 💘 🌹
- Tell your significant other a few things you love about them today. Find something simple or new they don’t even know about or realize you love so much!
- Tell a family member how much you love and appreciate them today – call your parents you don’t talk to very often, tell your kids some great things they do that make you love them even more or call a sibling just to say I love you, have a great Day!
- Tell your neighbors or co-workers to have a special day and give them a few kind words. You may not know how much they need it and will surely appreciate it. “Enjoy you Day” works great for a start! 😀
- Wish your bus driver, sales clerk or even your boss a special Valentine’s Day. Enjoy the surprise on their face or just their simple smile.
- Find ways to enjoy this day and just appreciate love and kindness with others or by yourself. Enjoy those flowers you see growing in your neighborhood, appreciate some adorable photos on your co-workers desk, compliment your neighbor or friend on that cute outfit they’re wearing. . .
- Oh – and while we’re at it, maybe share a few Boo-Shaw Bakery Cookies with others – it’s always nice to give someone a treat, especially when they’re not expecting it!!