Did you know that today is known as National Chocolate Pudding Day?? That’s Right!
National Chocolate Pudding Day is a fun, silly observance celebrated each year on June 26. While the exact origins of this food holiday are not certain, it is a day dedicated to indulging in, sharing and celebrating the delicious taste and familiarity of chocolate pudding! Many of us had this delicious treat as a kid in our lunch sacks! Many of us have continued to love this treat over the years at the dessert table for special holidays and events! Here at Boo-Shaw Bakery, we’d like to remind you of the perfect pairing to pudding – Boo-Shaw Bakery Cookies!! Pudding and Cookies go very well together for an amazing dessert!
We’d like to share a few clever ideas on how to celebrate this day from National Days Today. Hop on over to this website, read some fun ideas and pick a way to celebrate with family and friends or even by yourself:
- Go Grab Some Pudding – The easiest way to celebrate this special event is by buying your favorite pudding. Enjoy!
- Make Mud Pies – Mud pies don’t need a lot of ingredients. You just need some Oreos, chocolate pudding, and gummy worms. Grab some kids or silly friends and have fun!
- Join a Baking Class – Want to do something unique? Do you love baking? Then, you can observe this day by joining a baking class (there are even many online you can find).
- Surprise a Friend – You can make chocolate pudding by yourself and leave it for your friend with a loving note. Or just buy some pudding show up for a nice dessert together. Remember, Boo-Shaw Cookies are amazing with pudding! 😉 😉 😉
- Have a Pudding Night – Buy chocolate pudding or prepare it with your loved ones. Make it a crazy Party Night!
No matter how you choose to celebrate, enjoy this treat, relax and have some extra fun!